Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1!

Happy New Year everyone!
I am just learning how to blog, and just in time for my big trip to India! It was one of my big goals to get this going before I leave!
So, here goes (I promise it'll get more exciting as the days roll by)
In just 4 short days I'll be boarding a plane for a very long ride--20+ hours--oy!
I am very excited about taking this trip--it has required more preparation then any other trip I have gone on, but 3 vaccines, 1 valid passport with a current Indian Visa stamped in it, 3 prescriptions, 1 new camera, 1 new i-pad, 2 suitcases (one full, one empty), and a lot of mosquito repellent, and I'm almost there! Today I plan on figuring out how to work and download my new camera and start packing! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic opportunity Sands! Can't wait to hear more about on your 'new blog'. Have a safe trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO an ipad. FUN. I can't wait to experience India through your blog!

    ReplyDelete